The Coupons App


The Coupons App

The Coupons App
Click to See More Detail




Click Here

ENJOY a $250 Chili's Gift Card! Limited Time Offer, Details Apply!





Tuesday, November 11, 2014

LC-70SQ15U 70-inch Aquos Q+ 1080p

LC-70SQ15U 70-inch Aquos Q+ 1080p

LC-70SQ15U 70-inch Aquos Q+ 1080p

LC-70SQ15U 70-inch Aquos Q+ 1080p


LC-70SQ15U 70-inch Aquos Q+ 1080p


70sq15u Sharp LC-70SQ15U 70-inch Aquos Q+ 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED TV

I had the opportunity to use both this tv and the similar LC-60UQ17U. These TV's are identical except the LC-60UQ17U features an aluminum bezel and a heavier duty stand. That being said, I prefer this TV over the upgraded version. Here's why.

My purpose of a large flat screen TV is to mount it on my wall. I think the LC-60UQ17U (upgraded model) looks really nice, but the bezel is so thin anyways it's hard to really notice it. And in a wall mount application you'll never even use the heavy duty stand.

This TV is lighter and easier to move. I could comfortably life this tv by myself and carry it from the floor in my living room to the hutch where it ultimately will live.

The connections on this model are identical to the upgraded model, essentially it's the exact same tv minus aluminum trim and it's a few hundred dollars cheaper.

So that's the comparison.So how does this TV perform?

The TV is really nice. It features an easy to access power cord on the back, and the HDMI, optical, etc are all either side or down facing so you can mount this on the wall without having cables pushing the TV out from the wall. The ports are all easy to access when mounted, but far enough behind that you don't see cables or devices sticking out from behind the TV.

In my use I have a TiVO, blu ray 3D player and a chromecast connected and have 1 HDMI and a few USB ports to spare.

The TV features one setting I have not seen on other TV's, that is a "wallpaper mode". I thought it was pretty cool and played around with it for a while. My wife came in the room a few hours later and said "what's that?" I explained and she was not impressed to say the least.
 
LC-70SQ15U 70-inch Aquos Q+ 1080p

No comments:

Post a Comment